Sales Hotline - 94886880 or Register your interest
Why Duo Residences
10 Reasons For Buying Duo Residences
- Duo Residences is located at the heart of Bugis, an area teeming with life and activities. The nearby Bugis Junction is a shopping outlet well loved and patronised by the public.
- Bugis is a tapestry of Arts, Culture, Learning and Entertainment, conjuring up a metropolitan culture uniquely Singaporean in flavour,
- Duo Residences is at the heart of the City Centre - a transformation in progress, a rejuvenation of sorts, making it more vibrant and colourful than it has ever been.
- Duo Residences integrates premium residences, Grade A offices, Retail outlets and a 5-star hotel into a blend of artistry towering over the heart of the city.
- Duo Residences offers stunning views with its 49-storey commanding presence.
- Duo Residences has a direct connection to Bugis MRT station with 2 MRT lines – the East West Line and the upcoming Downtown Line.
- Duo Residences multiple apartment choices - from Studio to 1/2/3/4-bedroom and Penthouses.
- Bugis area indulges our favourite pastime - food. All kinds of food, all hours of day. Eating is fun.
- Great connectivity. Expressways like ECP and MRT trains shrinks transport time.
- Duo Residences is designed by internationally acclaimed architect, Ole Scheeren, known for the iconic CCTV headquarters in Beijing.
Compelling Factors For A Project Success
Price - The all encompassing factor for a sale.
Location - A centralised or accessible location makes all the difference
Amenities - amenities must be forthcoming,. It needs to be there to facilitate the ease of daily living.
Infrastructure - Roads, Buildings, Systems to support community living. This will translate into highways, MRT stations, offices, transport hub, communication system etc.
Uniqueness - Rarity and or Scarcity of a product - the newest trend is high end, integrated mixed use development, with hotel, offices, residences and retail gallery all blended into one fine mix in a hotly sort after location.
Unique Selling Points of DUO Residences
Tagline: Make The World Your Own
DUO - a killer combo:
660 premium residences | One level of retail therapy | 5 star Hotel | Grade A Offices
Along with the residential tower, DUO's 39-storey commercial tower provides an unparalleled live-work-play environment in the exciting, high growth Ophir-Rochor corridor.
There are 20 levels of Grade-A office floors, with sweeping vistas of Singapore city centre. DUO Tower is within close proximity to the financial and business districts of Marina Bay and Raffles Place, yet outside the Central Business District (CBD) Electronic Road Pricing (ECP) gantry.
DUO Tower includes the largest floor plate in the Bugis micro-market.
The Green Mark Platinum Certified DUO Tower is poised to become one of Singapore's major business address driving future developments of the area.
Galleria is retail convenience at its finest for residents, office tenants, hotel guests and visitors.
Integrated with a direct underground connection to the Bugis MRT Station, and with a unique gallery of boutiques, DUO Galleria is an easy choice for anyone who wants to dine or experience the heritage surrounding the area.
A dedicated outdoor event space set amidst lush greenery seeks to delight and thrill, whilst an array of lifestyle convenience shops seeks to serve your daily needs.
Shopping at nearby stores in Bugis or Kampong Glam together with DUO Galleria's street level retail are facilitated through landscaped, pedestrian friendly footpaths.
Whether exploring or just running errands, the city comes to DUO Galleria to dine, shop and discover.
DUO Luxury Scenic Views
Be here and everywhere else
Be a sassy neighbout to Bugis Junction, a vibrant retail mall. Live minutes from Orchard Road, the Central Business District and Marina Bay.
Enjoy living outside the ERP zone and having an easy 15 minute drive to Changi Airport via the East Coast Parkway.
East / West Line, Bugis, City Hall, Raffles Place.
Downtown Line - 34 new stations intersect with 10 interchanges on the existing rail network, spans 42 km, an will be completed in 2017.
Buses ply along Beach Road and North Bridge Road.
DUO is close to 2 other growth areas - Kallang Riverside / Paya Lebar and is a short drive to Changi International Airport and Orchard Road Shopping Belt.
The Marina Bay and the City Center will continue to be the key commercial center with spotlight on Marina for its Integrated Resort and Formula One racing activities.
The upcoming Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) underground east-west transport link runs between the KPE, ECP and AYE, with direct connections to the Marina South and Straits View areas.
Transformation In Progress
Singapore’s City Centre is a rich and vibrant destination with many distinctive districts and unique experiences. At its heart lies Marina Bay – Singapore’s downtown district and largest urban transformation project.
But the growth of the existing CBD is not confined to Marina Bay alone. The Beach Road / Ophir-Rochor Corridor and Tanjong Pagar area will have additional opportunities for new large scale commercial and mixed use developments to further catalyse Singapore’s transformation into a vibrant global city. These areas provide unrivalled locations and a unique city lifestyle within easy reach of all the major shopping, dining and entertainment areas at Orchard Road, Singapore River and Bras Basah, Bugis.
Beach Road / Ophir-Rochor Corridor
Located at the northern gateway to the CBD, the Beach Road / Ophir-Rochor Corridor is a unique location for new mixed use developments set in a lush landscaped park-like environment with direct and easy access to the rest of the city.
Banner Image; Jack View