Sales Hotline - 94886880 or Register your interest here
Bartley Ridge Project Info
|Developer||Mount V Development Pte Ltd. (A Joint Venture between Hong Leong Holdings Ltd | CDL | TID|
|Developer’s Licence No.||C1026|
|Project Name||Bartley Ridge|
|Mukim No.||Lot 10478C MK 24 at Mount Vernon Rd|
|Location||30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46 Mount Vernon Rd|
|Architect||ADDP Architects LLP|
|Type||Proposed condominium comprising 8 blocks of 18 storey and 1 block of 19 storey with basement carpark|
|Tenure||Leasehold 99 yrs w.e.f 16 Apr 2012|
|Expected TOP||No later than 1 Oct 2018|
|Legal Completion||No later than 1 Oct 2021 (or 3 years after the date of delivery of vacant possession, whichever earlier|
|Site Area||approx. 20,810.9 m2 / 224,008.5 sq ft|
|GFA||79,623.59 sq m. (inclusive of balcony of 6,785.44 sq m)|
|Total No. of Units||868 Residential Units|
|No of Carparks||874 basement carpark lots inclusive of 6 handicapped lots. Basement 1 – 357 lots; Basement 2 – 517 lots|
|Approved BP No.||A0781-00007-2012-BP01 dated 04 Dec 2012 A0781-00007-2012-BP02 dated 28 Jan 2013|
Bartley Ridge find favors with buyers
If living in a quiet estate with a vast vista of greenery at the city fringe is appealing to home buyers, then the new launch, Bartley Ridge Condo may find favor with you.
Bartley Ridge is developed by Hong Leong Holdings Ltd via Mount V Development Pte Ltd.
Bartley Ridge has 9 towers, is 18 storey high and has a total of 868 units.
The Bartley MRT station is just 2 minutes away. It is set to TOP in mid 2016.
The lush landscape and abundant water features in Bartley Ridge exudes a tranquil and peaceful setting. Premium facilities adds a cozy and warm feeling to the family friendly environment.
The new Bartley Ridge project comes with 2 Lap pools (25m and 50m), 2 Clubhouses incorporating (gym, reading room and 3 function rooms), a Tennis Court, a Basketball half court, a Gourmet Pavilion that comes with (outdoor dining cum lounge with open kitchen, dip pool, hot tub), a Hydrotherapy Oasis (Hydro spa Seat with massage jet, Hydro Spa Bed with massage jet, Massage Pavilion), a Community Garden (with Scent Garden and various garden zones), Ecology Pond, BBQ and Dining Pavilions, Putting Green and the guard house.
9 Reasons Bartley Ridge Makes Your Heart Palpitates
- Enjoy city fringe living with Bartley Ridge easy accessibility - it is within 2 minutes to Bartley MRT
- Renowned schools within 1 km of Bartley Ridge - Maris Stella High School and Cedar Primary School
- Bartley Ridge is located within a quiet and exclusive enclave
- Bartley Ridge's lush landscaping with abundant water features create a feeling of serenity and peace
- All units in Bartley Ridge are North South facing, with most having either pool view or landscape view or unblocked view towards Bartley Road
- Bartley Ridge comes with sheltered walkway to side gate near Bartley Rd for access to MRT
- Bartley Ridge comes fully fitted with free fridge, washer / dryer
- Bartley Ridge is equipped with branded appliances and sanitary fittings - Eectrolux, Hansgrohe
- Bartley Ridge has no household shelter and bay window, thus making efficient use of space without the added cost.
Bartley Ridge Location
Bartley Ridge Site Plan
Bartley Ridge Unit Type and Size
Click for Bartley Ridge Floor Plans
Bartley Ridge Facilities
|Bartley Ridge Recreational Facilities|
|50m Lap pool - Aqua pool deck, Suntan pool deck|
|25m Lap pool - Hot tub, Suntan pool deck|
|Clubhouse 1 - Gym, Reading room, Changing room with steam room, Handicapped toilet|
|Clubhouse 2 - 3 Function Rooms, Toilet, Handicapped toilet|
|Gourmet pavilion - Outdoor dining and lounge with kitchen, Dip pool, Hot tub, toilet|
|Children play area - Children’s splash pool, Play agora, BBQ pavilion|
|Hydrotherapy oasis - Hydro spa seat, Hydro spa bed, Massage pavilions, Toilet|
|Community Garden - scented garden, Gardening zones|
|Entrance cascading water feature|
|Basketball half court|
|Outdoor fitness stations|
Bidadari Region Expansion and Transformation
Bartley Ridge and the Bidadari Development
Bartley Ridge constitutes a small part of the bigger Bidadari site bounded by Bartley Road, Upper Serangoon Road, Sennett Estate and Mount Vernon Road.
Plans are afoot to develop Bidadari into a self sustaining New Town with 11,000 residential homes. Bidadari will however retain its heritage of hilly and lush landscape. It will be pedestrian and cyclist friendly and have seamless connections between transport nodes and places of attraction.
Shops and amenities within the vicinity of Bartley Ridge include big shopping malls like the NEX Mall, Heartland Mall and Junction 8. in Bishan.
Getting into a noteworthy schools within 1 km radius is always a concern with most Singapore parents. Bartley Ridge Condo's proximity to Cedar Primary and Maris Stella High School addresses this issue neatly.
Bartley Ridge offers a full range of 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom units, as well as dual-key units and penthouses, so home buyers have more options.
The key component in a project that would make many a buyer happy would be the price.
Add a square layout and buyers would be drooling all over the place for a piece of the action. It is also the prime reason why Bartley Ridge is trending so well in Google Search.
Customers said that 'Bartley Ridge is priced right' and attractive when comparing with other higher priced condos.
Bartley Ridge Accessibility
Bartley Ridge is well connected by major roads and expressways
- Bartley Ridge a served by major expressways - KPE, CTE and PIE
- Bartley Ridge is about 10 to 15 minutes drive to CBD and Orchard Rd
- The 4.5 km long Bartley-Tampines link viaduct makes the East more accessible.
- It is 5 to 8 minutes drive to Tampines Regional Centre
- It brings Changi Business Park, IKEA and Courts much closer via vehicle
Bartely Ridge Amenities
Nex Mall | Heartland Mall | Junction 8
Ang Mo Kio Hub | Compass Point
Renowned Educational Institutions
- Maris Stella High School - within 1 km
- Cedar Primary and Secondary School
- Paya Lebar Methodist Girl's Primary and Sec. School
- St Andrew's Village
- Canossa Convent Primary School
- Stamford American International School
- Australian International School
- St Gabriel's Primary and Secondary School
- Nanyang Junior College
- Bartley Secondary School
- Zhonghua Secondary School
Paya Lebar Industrial Park
In the vicinity of Bartley Ridge is Paya Lebar Industrial Park.
If you are seeing dollars signs, you are not hallucinating. Workers in industrial parks need accomodation.
- iParks are industrial parks that are aesthetically appealing within a landscaped environment.
- The pilot project for iPark is a 15-ha site in Paya Lebar, also known as Paya Lebar Industrial Park - PLIP
- It is just 1 MRT stop away from Bartley MRT via the Tai Seng MRT Station along the Circle Line
Paya Lebar Commercial Hub
- Paya Lebar Commercial Hub is a vibrant commercial hub with about 12 ha of land in the area available for development translating to about 500,000 sq m of commercial floor space. Expect to see retail, hotel and office developments sprouting up.
This will create more employment opportunities and residential demand in the area.
- Bidadari site is bounded by Bartley Road, Upper Serangoon Road, Sennett Estate and Mount Vernon Road.
- A Land Use plan released by the Ministry of National Development in 31 Jan 2013 unveils the plan to build up to 700,000 new homes for a projected popuation of 6.9 million in 2030.
- Bidadari, Tampines North and Tengah have been earmarked as an upcoming New Town with Bidadari expecting 11,000 homes in the pipeline.
- Infrastructure work is targeted to start by year end. Site preparation and earthworks for Bidadari will be followed by the building of major roads, drains and sewers.
- Bidadari will retain its heritage of hilly and lush landscape ambience.
- It will be very pedestrian and cyclist friendly and have seamless connections between transport nodes and places of attraction.
- Bidadari Town Park with mature trees and rolling landscape will eventuallly come to serve as a peaceful retreat, weaving its way through the future housing estate at Bidadari.
Hong Leong, the Developer makes 'Dream Homes A Reality'
Hong Leong Holdings Limited (HLHL) was established in 1968 as the privately-held property development and investment arm of the Hong Leong Group. As one of the pioneers of the real estate scene in Singapore, HLHL has developed over 50 residential properties, including a range of well received residential projects like Sage, The Meyerise, The Tate Residences, Aalto and One Balmoral.
Bartley Ridge Caveats
Source Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
|Project Name||Street Name||Tenure (Yrs)||Price ($)||Area (sq ft)||Type of Area||Unit Price (psf)||Contract Date|
|Bartley Ridge||Mount Vernon Road #01-28||99||$1,928,400||1,658||Strata||$1,163 psf||Dec-15|
|Bartley Ridge||Mount Vernon Road #02-28||99||$1,800,000||1,550||Strata||$1,161 psf||Dec-15|
|Bartley Ridge||Mount Vernon Road #03-28||99||$1,820,000||1,550||Strata||$1,174 psf||Oct-15|
|Bartley Ridge||Mount Vernon Road||99||$1,865,000||1,550||Strata||$1,203 psf||Sept-15|
|Bartley Ridge||Mount Vernon Road||99||$1,756,000||1,550||Strata||$1,133 psf||Aug-15|
|Bartley Ridge||Mount Vernon Road||99||$1,231,700||969||Strata||$1,271 psf||Jan-14|
|Bartley Ridge||Mount Vernon Road||99||$1,261,700||969||Strata||$1,302 psf||Dec-13|
Comparative Market Analysis
Bartley Ridge Trend Line and Analysis by a local property research company.
Bartley Ridge Buyers Profile
It showcases the various groups of buyers for Bartley Ridge condominium.
Singaporeans 78% | PRs 14.3% | Foreigner 7.7%
Developer Sales Data
Banner: Guy Moll