Sales Hotline - 94886880 or Register Your Interest here
A Reason To Engage
When it comes to premium homes in Singapore, District 10 dominates with its abundant supply of prestigious and top notch condos and landed homes. If not for the price, the District 10 location with its wide selection of fine homes is really hard to resist. Against this backdrop, Goodwood Residence stands out with a charm all its own.
Being bounded by 20 hectare of conserved, green verdant land instantly elevates Goodwood Residence into exclusive territory. Indeed 60% of all its buyers profile are from companies and foreign ownerships, 30% from Singaporeans and 10% from PRs.
Freehold status, prime district, and luxurious elements all contrive to make Goodwood Residence an investment worth its weight in gold.
Goodwood Residence Video
Goodwood Residence Project Info:
Location: 261, 263, 265, Bukit Timah Road. District 10
Site Area: 24,844 sq m
No. of Units: 210 units
Car Park: 394 lots
Plot Ratio: 1.6
Developer: Guoco Land
Architect: WOHA Architects
Landscape: ICN Design InernationalPte Ltd.
Available Unit Types
3 bedroom | 3 bedroom cabana | 4 bedroom | 4 bedroom cabana | Penthouses
2 bedroom - 1100 sq ft up
3 bdrm – 2000 sq ft up
Penthouse: 4000 – 12,000 sq ft.
Entrance Plaza | Guard House | Tree-lined Boulevard | Tennis Courts | The Courtyard | Concierge | Pavilion |
Swimming Pool | Children’s Pool | Jacuzzi | Pool Deck | The Grand Lawn
The Clubhouse: - The Library | - Chef’s Table | - Private’s Room | - Gym | - Changing Rooms | - Steam / Sauna Rooms | - BBQ Area | - Viewing Deck
The Garden Walk | Outdoor Fitness Area | Playground | Retreat Gardens (to selected levels only)
7 Reasons Why Goodwood Residence Is Hot Property
- It has one of the largest plots of freehold land (2.5 hectares) in Prime District 10 Singapore.
- The condo shares a 150m boundary with Goodwood Hill which has a 20 hectare of greenery dotted with quaint colonial “black & white” bungalows within the tree conservation area.
- It is located within a highly desirable neighbourhood (Orchard - Scotts vicinity), and just minutes away from Singapore's prime shopping belt, elite schools & prestigious clubs.
- The condo project is conceptualized by multi-awards winning architect WOHA & landscape architect ICN Design International.
- Unique green features :
- Almost 80% of the grounds have been set aside for landscaping & recreational facilities.
- in addition to the existing 58 trees, another 500 new trees were planted to create a lush environment,
- To generate excellent cross ventilation & natural lighting within each apartment, the 2 blocks are set 100m apart, which in itself is a rare occurrence in an urbanised Singapore.
- Every apartment enjoys the lush view of Goodwood Hill.
- vertical green walls help make this development eco friendly and aesthetically attractive.
6. Other features:
- Experience that grand arrival feeling while driving through a 160-m long tree-lined boulevard.
- A 60m by 30m lawn fronting the swimming pool.
- Clubhouse with facilities such as an entertainment kitchen designed by internationally acclaimed celebrity chef from Singapore, Mr Justin Quek (Sky on 57 at MBS).
- Concierge: service & support.
- The project is fitted with top of the range finishes & fittings
7. Special units:
- - Cabana series apartment offer residents the experience of living within a tree house perched among nature & greens.
- - Ground floors units come with private pools & gardens. It's like living within a house in a condo.
3 Bedroom Layout
4 Bedroom Layout
Penthouse - Lower and Upper Deck Floor Plan
Goodwood Residence Transaction Prices
|Contract Date||Street Name||Tenure||Price ($)||Area (sq ft)||Type of Area||Unit Price (psf)|
|16 Feb 2016||263 Bukit Timah Rd #02-09||Freehold||$6,000,000||2,605 sq ft||Strata||$2,303 psf|
|22 Jan 2016||263 Bukit Timah Rd #03-18||Freehold||$5,400,000||2,508 sq ft||Strata||$2,153 psf|
|20 Jan 2016||261 Bukit Timah Rd #09-05||Freehold||$5,062,176||1,970 sq ft||Strata||$2,570 psf|
|19 Nov 2015||263 Bukit Timah Rd #04-18||Freehold||$5,500,000||2,454 sq ft||Strata||$2,241 psf|
|12 Oct 2015||261 Bukit Timah Rd #10-05||Freehold||$5,000,000||1,970 sq ft||Strata||$2,538 psf|
Goodwood Residence Developer Sales Data
Gains & Losses
|Contract Date||Street Name||Units||Total Area||Price (psf)|
|13 May 2010||263 Bukit Timah Rd #08-11/12||2 units||4,962 sq ft||2,579 sq ft|
|24 June 2008||263 SETC, Bukit Timah Rd #12-10 / others||36 units||73,324 sq ft||2,800 sq ft|