Sales Hotline - 94886880 or Register your interest here
Why Corals at Keppel Bay Condominium
A Waterfront Playground for the well heeled
How does Corals stand out as a development? For a start, Corals at Keppel Bay is a truly one of a kind of residential project that creates a unique facade, lacking in straight lines and unconforming to traditional building forms. Each of the 366 units are unique, as no two units are completely identical. Its interior finishes and furnishings is an embodiment of luxury and top of the range series of appliances and fittings. And the views, it is so spectacular, it will simply take your breathe away.
Corals at Keppel Bay Special Attributes
- Unique layout - no two units are exactly alike
- One bedroom units - a first for Keppel Bay
- Spectacular views of ocean, Keppel Bay, parks and landscapes
- Playground of the affluent and the well heeled
- Iconic design by famed architect Daniel Libeskind
- The luxury of spacious internal floor space and top of the range fittings and finishes
- Exclusive residential neighbous which include Reflections at Keppel Bay and Caribbean at Keppel Bay
- Complimentary 10 year marina club membership (to be confirmed) with State of the art berthing facilities
- 5 minutes walk to Harbourfront MRT and 5 minutes drive to Central Business District
- Keppel Golf Course and Sentosa Golf Course for golfing enthusiasts
- Easy accessibility to the Southern Islands and Sentosa Resorts
- Close to Singapore's largest retail and entertainment hub Vivocity, St James Power Station
- Abundance of greenery - Labrador Park, Mount Faber and the Southern Ridge
Why CORALS at Keppel Bay
- Corals at Keppel Bay is a Choice Location embracing the essence of Luxury, Urban, Marina Living
- Corals at Keppel Bay is a One of a Kind Product showcasing an Iconic design by Daniel Libeskind
- Corals at Keppel Bay is by Renowned Developer: Keppel Land
- Corals at Keppel Bay good Accessibility.: It is well linked by road, rail and sea
- Corals at Keppel Bay oozes Luxury: Uses Top of the Range fittings and finishes
- Corals at Keppel Bay means Status: It is the place where you will want yourself to be seen
A Branded Address
Corals at Keppel Bay is in a Choice Location
Luxury, Urban, Marina Living in a Branded Address
Keppel Bay is set to put Singapore on the world's prime real estate map, as a true waterfront precinct, presenting the best in waterfront and urban lifestyles
Located at Keppel Bay, Corals is sited in an exclusive residential precinct, that offers a luxury marina club for its owners
Marina at Keppel Bay is the exclusive home of choice for international luxury yachts and a water playground for the privileged and prominent, an award wining marina featuring state of the art berthing facilities for 168 yachts ranging from 40 to 280 sq ft
The 5 ha private island also features gourmet restaurants and private dining rooms
Homeowners of Keppel Bay enjoy complimentary 10 year term membership and five-year waiver on subscription fees at the Marina at Keppel Bay (tbc)
Twinning association with Nongsa Point Marina and Resort in the Riau Islands allows residents of Keppel Bay to leverage facilities and amenities for a wider range of sea and land activities beyond Singapore
Exclusive neighbourhood with Reflections at Keppel Bay, a Keppel Land's flagship development and Caribbean at Keppel Bay which wins the FIABCI Award
Flanked by King's Dock and fronting Keppel Bay, most units will come with water views
Rapid Access To Central Business District
Marina Bay Suites and Ocean Financial Centre (Just a 5-minute drive away from the Central Business District)
Abundance of Greenery
Abundance of greenery nearby with Labrador Park as well as the Southern Ridges; a 9 km chain of green spaces across the Mount Faber Park, Telok Blangah Hill Park, Kent Ridge Park and West Coast Park.
For folks who loves walking or cycling in lush open grounds, a great outdoor experience beckons from the Southern Ridges. Singapore’s Southern Ridges is one of the city’s latest and greatest recreational destinations.
A distinguishing feature of the Ridges is its 9-kilometre chain of green, open spaces spanning the hills of Mount Faber Park, Telok Blangah Hill Park and Kent Ridge Park linked by bridges and nature pathways.
Highlights of the Southern Ridges are the Forest Walk and Canopy Walk, with bridges cutting through the adinandra belukar, a distinct type of secondary forest harbouring a rich variety of flora and fauna. These trails are excellent for bird watching.
Corals at Keppel Bay is a One of a Kind Project: Iconic Design by Studio Daniel Libeskind
- Leveraging on the iconic landmark status of Reflections at Keppel Bay, Keppel Corporation and Keppel Land have once again partnered Daniel Libeskind for Corals at Keppel Bay
- Studio Daniel Libeskind's works include award winning projects such as the Jewish Museum of Berlin and the Imperial War Museum North
- They are also the designers of the Master Plan for New York's World Trade Center Site
- Lack of straight lines and traditional building forms, creating a unique facade and individuality
- This allow for maximization of views for most of the units
- Corals at Keppel Bay includes one-bedroom units, a first for Keppel Bay
Corals at Keppel Bay is by Renowned Developer: Keppel Land
- Keppel Land Limited is the property arm of the Keppel Group, one of Singapore's largest multi-national groups
- One of Asia's premier property companies, Keppel Land is recognized for its sterling portfolio of award winning residential developments and investment-grade commercial properties
- Keppel Land has an established track record for luxury projects
- Past projects include Reflections at Keppel Bay and Marina Bay Suites
Keppel Land Wins Coveted Award
Reflections at Keppel Bay tops the prestigious international FIABCI Prix d'Excellence Awards 2013
Reflections at Keppel Bay has also won numerous international and local awards including:
- Universal Design Mark Platinum Award 2013 by the Building and Construction Authority of Singapore (BCA);
- Singapore Property Awards 2012, Residential (High Rise) Category by FIABCI - Singapore;
- The International Architecture Award 2012 by The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design and The European Centre for Architecture Art Design and Urban Studies;
- Special Award, Residential Building of the Year (Multiple Occupancy) by LEAF (Leading European Architects Forum) Architect Awards 2012; and
- Top score of 95.9% for the internationally-acclaimed CONQUAS® (Construction Quality Assessment System) by BCA.
Corals at Keppel Bay has good Accessibility - well linked by road, rail and sea
- Corals at Keppel Bay is well linked by major expressways, namely the East Coast Parkway (ECP), Central Expressway (CTE) and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE)
- Enjoy an easy drive to and from work
- If you want to beat the rush hour traffic, Harbourfront MRT is just a 5 minute stroll away
- Even better, just hop on to your private yacht and make a quick getaway if you want to de-stress
Corals ar Keppel Bay comes with Luxury fittings: Top of the range finishes and fixtures
- Keppel Land has extensively tied up with branded suppliers of finishes and fittings to customize and create the best living experience for the buyer
- Quality and branded finishes and fittings used throughout each unit
- Polyform shelves, cabinets, furniture and feature walls
- Top range De Dietrich appliances in the kitchen (Piano Series)
- Top range Geberit / Toto / Zuchetti fittings for bathrooms
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Dehumidifier in wardrobes
Corals at Keppel Bay is Status personified
- Polyform: Italy's leading Kitchen and furnishings manufacturer
- Modern Senzafine closet system: maximizes storage and comes with various accessories and built in lamps
- De Dietrich is renowned for groundbreaking concepts in kitchen appliances and was the first brand to introduce induction hobs in the 1980s
- the piano series is the world's most advanced zone less induction hob system
- The De Dietrich Piano Induction Hob is endorsed by French Chef, Pierre Gagnaire
Corals at Keppel Bay - Live In Style and Luxury
Live in one of the most coveted residential enclave in Singapore
Be part of the lifestyle that many can only imagine about
Corals is designed to appeal to the discerning urbanite who leads a carefree lifestyle yet do not want to compromise on the finer touches in luxury in their homes
Corals at Keppel Bax is LUXURY URBAN MARINA LIVING at its finest
Who will Corals at Keppel Bay appeal to?
Corals at Keppel Bay will appeal to buyers who wish to actively stay in the midst of things.
Corals at Keppel Bay will also appeal to investors who are on the lookout for projects with unique and rare attributes like luxury developments, waterfront housing, spectacular views, strategic locations, ease of transportation and potential investment gains.
Corals at Keppel Bay will be irresistible to folks who simply loves to live near the sea and indulge in watersports, weekend cruises, golfing for business or leisure in and around the vicinity.
Keppel Land's prestigious Corals at Keppel Bay development will draw buyers who favour putting their money in a branded development where they will derive an immeasurable thrill of taking pride of ownership, knowing how well their money is being safeguarded and rewarded, in tangible and intangible ways.
For the discerning buyers, Corals at Keppel Bay do have much to offer.
Corals at Keppel Bay Endorsement
Putting your money where your heart is - is one of life's best buying experience ever. The latest endorsement and approval of Coral's priceless sea fronting apartments came from the family members of one of Keppel's own. Paying a cool ten million odd dollars is not just for bragging rights.
"Keppel Land told the Singapore Exchange on Tuesday that family members of Mrs Koh-Lim Wen Gin, a former Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) chief planner, bought the units at its upcoming project Corals at Keppel Bay.
Since January 2010, Mrs Koh is an independent director of Keppel Land.
One of the buyers is her daughter, Ms Koh Lin-Net, the chief executive of the Media Development Authority. Ms Koh took office last November and prior to that was deputy secretary of trade at the Ministry of Trade and Industry.
Ms Koh and her husband Lawrence Low bought a 3,477 sq ft four-bedder at Corals for slightly below $10.1 million, which works out to around $2,901 per sq ft for the second-floor unit. The option to purchase is dated May 19.
The other family member is Mr Kevin Koh In-Chuen, who bought a first-floor 3,660 sq ft four-bedder for around $10.3 million. This translates to around $2,816 psf. Mr Koh's option to purchase is dated May 20."
Banner Image: Guy Mall
Return to Corals Keppel Bay main page