Sales Hotline - 94886880 or Register your interest here
Why Bedok Residences
Bedok Residences is strategically located at the heart of Bedok Town Centre
- Bedok is a matured and well established housing estate well served by amenities, food centres and markets
- A much anticipated Integrated Development housing residential units and CapitaMall retail outlets of about 35,000 sq ft
- Provide seamless access to future air-conditioned Bedok Bus Interchange Hub
- Direct underpass to Bedok MRT Station offering easy access to Central Business District (CBD) and Marina Bay area via upcoming Downtown Line 3 in 2017
- Well connected via major expressways like ECP, PIE and TPE to other parts of the island
- More attractions listed below.
Total Gross Floor Area is 938,165 sq ft
Project is estimated to be completed by 1st half of 2015
Bedok Residences is located near Changi Business Hub anticipated to he the Central Business District (CBD) of the East, where a host of new offices, retail, hotel and public spaces will spring up.
Bedok Residences proximity to industrial park in Chai Chee, Eunos, Ubi, and Kaki Bukit Industrial Tech Park assures owners and investors that the potential of leasing out their homes for rental income is not wanting.
Paya Lebar is also set to be transformed to become a commercial centre, with a mix of office, retail, hotel and public spaces occupying 12 hectares of land and commercial floor space of more than 5 million sq. ft.
Bedok Residences is near a great many shopping outlets like Bedok Point, Tampines Mall, Century Square and Parkway Parade. We are talking big malls where we can find almost anything we need
Live, Work and Play. Bedok is all of the above embodied in one centralised location.
- Bedok has a new integrated sports facility at Bedok North Street 1
- A new 3.8km green corridor linking East Coast Park with Bedok Town Centre and Bedok Reservoir
- A cycling network connecting schools, parks and MRT stations from Kaki Bukit to Tanah Merah
- East Coast Park, a park by the sea, where many Singaporeans go for recreation.
back to Bedok Residences main page